It’s never easy to admit but it feels so good to just get the truth out there. I was wrong – really wrong – in my assessment of The Bachelor last week. It turns out, Juan Pablo is a class act weirdo. Honestly, I don’t know what happened with him from the beginning of the show to the finale to now but man oh man was the After the Final Rose episode hard to watch.
Here’s my recap of the Bachelor Finale:
- Clare actually stood her ground about JP not needing to lead her on and I gained a lot of respect for her. (What kind of guy makes you give a speech about how you love him before he dumps you?!)
- Nikki must be on some kind of sedative (read: cash bribe). She was so outspoken the whole show and she just sat there in the after show like a robot letting JP say that he doesn’t love her. It may be normal for one person to fall in love faster than the other but you would think that the slower party would still seem happy and ‘in like’.
- Juan Pablo shouldn’t have gone on the show because he doesn’t want to talk about his life.
- I’m still in love with Sean and Catherine. You should be too.
Here are some hilarious reads and other recaps:
ABC slams their own man in 5 Reasons You Might be Upset with Juan Pablo.
This recap reveals the jerky comment he made to Clare!
Host Chris Harrison’s blog = Amazing. Quote from Chris, “The interview with Juan Pablo and Nikki was just a bit odd. I know it was orchestrated by him not to say how he feels about Nikki.”
So what are your thoughts…
- Do you watch the show?
- What do you think of Juan Pablo: love him or hate him or just can’t figure him out?
- How would you react if you were Nikki?
- Andi as The Bachelorette: yay or nay?