I am so happy it’s Friday I could cry. Literally weep. I thought it was Friday on Tuesday so that should tell you what kind of week it’s been for me. 😉
So here are 5 things that are on my mind. Random style. My favorite.
1. I have really been wanting to get back into yoga and I think I’ve finally found a studio with my work / commute schedule. The trick now will be actually prioritizing it and making sure I go. How do you make time for group fitness classes. Any tips? I feel like I need a better excuse for saying no to a happy hour than, “I have yoga.”
But maybe not. Maybe that’s good enough!
and no… i can’t do this pose
2. I’m a cheeseball and I’m still re-living The Bachelorette Finale. I just am. Love me anyway.
3. I saw a killer movie last night that I highly recommend: The Way Way Back. It was funny and poignant and very honest. It made me laugh while at the same time really made me think about what it’s like to be a teen, how I want to parent in the distant future, how I exhibit strong v. weak behaviors.
… It’s a lighthearted movie I promise. Perfect for a date night or to see on a ladies night with your Mommy. I just got really into it.
4. I finally got my nails done. This is a small thing in my life, but it makes me feel so much better about everything. $15 well spent!
I tried a lilac color on my toes and I’m loving the contrast with my clothing. I guess I don’t wear much purple.
5. I wish I was still at the beach. But, who doesn’t?
Thanks for the link-up!