Here’s what I’m donating this month!
1. Exercise top that is too big
2. Purple striped shirt that is cute but I never wear
3. Fun striped shirt that makes me look like I’m 300 pounds
4. Cowl neck shirt that shows my bra straps
5. Turtle neck sweater with short sleeves (1. Oxymoron? 2. Josh recently told me he hates turtlenecks… who knew?)
6. Green shirt I wore in undergrad. Sad to say goodbye. But makes my boobs look odd. Peace out!
7. Got this shirt at a resale shop in college… returning it to it’s roots.
8. Striped shirt I never wear.
9. More boobs looking awkward in this shirt.
10. Again, ill-fitting on top… pattern here?
11. Too small on top.
12. Too big on top.
13. Too weird on top.
The moral of the story, is that if things don’t fit you correctly, say goodbye. Life is too short to wear things that don’t fit! And they will fit someone else perfectly, so pass on the good clothes!