1. Black dress from college
2. Brown dress from college
3. Green Gap dress that is super cute but has some bad memories attached (out out out!)
4. Olive long shorts from Targ that are too big now 🙂
5. Grey dress that isn’t the most flattering on my body
6. Black and white dress that is too big now
7. Grey jeans from Banana Republic that are too big now
8. Brown flowy pants that Josh doesn’t like haha
9. White dress that is too big
10. Bathing suit cover up that I don’t wear anymore
11. Green dress that I don’t wear anymore
12. Purple banana dress that is long on me
13. Grey dress that makes me have a uni-boob that I wore in a play once
As you can see, there are reasons for donating all of these items. I will admit that it’s not easy. Even typing this now, I’m thinking, “I like those flowy pants, I should get them from my trunk and not take them to Goodwill and wear them everyday.”
No. The key to cleaning out the old is not to second guess yourself. I have worn those pants twice in the last year. Someone else could wear them everyday and love them. So give them up. It’s worth it. I promise!
As I was looking for things to donate I also got a little bit more organized!
Look at how pretty my drawers look now! That’s what happens when you get rid of the old stuff and make room!
It was a messy process though hahaha!