Things have gotten a little out of control lately. And by things, I mean the amount of candy I’ve been eating. (#FEASTer post coming tomorrow.)
So I am planning some healthy meals for the week and starting with breakfast.
Check out these delicious muffins. I made 12 and am going to freeze them so each morning I can have one. Bam! Easy as pie. Or rather, easy as muffins.
See below for the recipe. It took me about 20 minutes last night to throw everything together. Not too shabby!
BANANA BLUEBERRY PROTEIN MUFFINS (Paleo Friendly!)Based on this recipe.
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda & 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Mix together flour, protein powder, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and chia seeds.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, mashed banana, melted coconut oil, and honey.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ones stirring constantly.
- Once everything is mixed, add in the blueberries.
- Scoop evenly into 12 cupcake tins.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Eat ’em!