Spicy Chicken with Spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups spinach
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour olive oil in bottom of pan
- Add spinach, salt, pepper, mushrooms, and place chicken breast on top.
- Pour the salsa (spicy if you like it) on top of the chicken.
- Bake for 35 minutes stirring everything around after 15 minutes.
On Saturday, Mom and I went with my cousin Liam, Grandpa and Uncle Steve to watch my cousin Ethan play baseball. Ethan is a pitcher on his high school team and it was so fun to go out and support him. He even let me take a few pictures and didn’t laugh when I cheered in my man voice. My brother used to hate that! haha.
Uncle Steve was not as pleased about taking pictures. 🙂
And here’s Ethan! Number 4 and looking good! He had several great pitches and it was so fun to see him play. This makes me feel old but I remember when he was born. He was the cutest little baby. And now he’s on the pitcher’s mound!