Ok you’re right. All of it. It sounds gross. But it’s not I was skeptical but it was DELICIOUS.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 8 tablespoons canned coconut milk
- Sprinkle salt
- Sprinkle pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees
- Put foil on a pan. (Yeah, it’s that easy)
- Cut the squash in half and put it on the foil pan.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper everywhere and place four heaping tablespoons of coconut milk on the squash.
- Bake it for 20 minutes, flip it over and bake another 20 minutes, let cool, scrape out with a fork, and be amazed.
Makes roughly 6 servings.
It seriously tasted so creamy and delicious. And no dairy involved. #paleo