Interested in a delicious fruity dessert? I was and it was sooooo yummy. I put a bunch of rando ingredients into my food processor and it turned into a lovely fruit paste. I topped it with berries and Enjoy Life chocolate chips. Success!
- 1/3 cup honey
- Large dollop of maple syrup
- 5 dried, pitted dates
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 5 prunes dried and pitted prunes
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- Put everything into a food processor and blend it up!
- Serve with any fresh fruit or toppings of your choice
It looks odd in this picture but it is SOOOOO delish! Try it for yourself and let me know!
It’s under those yummy strawbs!